With our Tourism, Hospitality, and Event Management program, you can learn key skills in event planning, guest relations, resort management, worldwide destinations, and computerized reservation systems.
Our smaller class sizes make it easy for you to get one-on-one, personalized attention.
During the program, students spend time in an externship where they practice what they’ve learned and make valuable industry contacts.
Ready? Call us at 800.589.6500 or fill out our information request form.
With our Tourism, Hospitality and Event Mgmt programs, you can learn about:
- Worldwide tourism
- Domestic and global destinations
- Hospitality and tourism marketing
- Functions of computerized reservation systems
- Guest relations
- Meeting and event planning
- Front and back office operations