Skilled. Helping. Caring.
Medical assisting jobs are expected to grow 16% through 2031, which is much faster than average2. If you enjoy caring for others, being a medical assistant can be an incredibly rewarding career.
The International Business College Medical Assistant program is designed to train medical assistants who are well prepared, with solid clinical and administrative skills. With IBC's 16 month Medical Assistant program, you will:
- Learn clinical procedures such as performing injections, administering medications, and running medical lab tests
- Learn administrative procedures, such as filing medical records, managing and scheduling patients, and maintaining medical records using office systems
- Have access to the equipment found in physicians' offices
- Get plenty of one-on-one access to faculty who want you to succeed
- Complete an 8-week externship
- Be eligible to take the AAMA Certified Medical Assistant exam
We encourage you to visit us and learn why our medical assisting graduates Finish First!